His words have the ability to speak to anyone across a spectrum of just about any life circumstance. The following quotes are the ones that speak the most to me.
Here are my...
Top 10 Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes
10. “Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.”
9. “I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
8. “Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.”
7. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
6 “Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”
5. "It all boils down to the fact that we must never allow ourselves to become satisfied with unattained goals. We must always maintain a kind of divine discontent."
4. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”
3. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
2. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
1. “If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”