10. “Divorce isn't such a tragedy. A tragedy's staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce.”
9. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~Socrates
8. “Forgive yourself for not having the foresight to know what now seems so obvious in hindsight.”
7. "There is no passion to be found playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
6. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
5. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
4. “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.”
~Jonathan Lockwood Huie
3. “Let go or be dragged.”
2. “Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere.”
1. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~Joseph Campbell
What quotes have gotten you through a difficult time in your life?