Last year I wrote a top 10 list of my favorite status updates on Facebook. It was pretty funny scrolling through months of status updates and reading friends' comments as I collected my favorites for the list. Because I had so much fun the first time, I thought I'd throw together a sequel. So here are my...
Top 10 Favorite Roller Coaster Facebook Status Updates Part II
10) I just caught my 4-year-old PAINTING the slap watch my husband gave her. "You can't paint a watch!" I said as I grabbed it from her and washed the paint off. "But I wanted a different colored watch." Can't fault the girl for using creative problem solving skills.
9) Just swam laps for the 1st time in almost 2 years. Lessons learned: swim caps melt together when they sit unused in your gym bag for 2 years, Speedos hide nothing, and waterproof mascara is a wise investment.
3) I told my kids to clean up their snacks 3 times. "I sound like a broken record!" I said in frustration. Big C looked at me sideways and asked, "What's a broken record?" Oh how old I feel.
2) I'm downstairs. Mr. RC is upstairs. We're texting each other. You know you're lazy when...
1) I love that I started a discussion on my FB page about iron deficiency and blood donation and it led to a discussion about talking to strippers about their maternity leave policy. I love my Facebook friends.
What are some memorable Facebook status updates you've written or read?