10) I dab myself with his aftershave.
9) I move all favorite girly movies to the top of my Netflix queue.
8) I sleep on his side of the bed and hug his pillow.
7) I invite my son to have sleepovers with me every Friday. (Then I can hug him instead of the pillow).
6) I pull out my collection of "He's on a trip" recipes and cook all the meals that I love and he won't eat.
5) I wear his clothes when I'm sitting around the house.
4) I leave clean laundry sitting on our guest bed instead of hanging the clothes in their closets because no one is there to complain about my poor housekeeping skills.
3) I sniff his shirts I pulled out of the hamper right before he left.
2) I talk to Mr. Roller Coaster as if he's right there in the room with me.
1) I take my cell phone with me everywhere, including the bathroom.
Am I a total weirdo or do you do some of these things too? What are some of YOUR deployment behaviors?