It's Friday again so time to link up with Wife of a Sailor for Mil Spouse Friday Fill-In!
Here are this week's questions...
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
My iPod and a filled Kindle. I would go crazy being stuck on a deserted island without music or reading material.
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Chipotle ranch. Nothing boring or fat-free. I need some flavor and spice in my life!
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Wow, I think I'd rather live on a deserted island. But if I had to live on a ranch, I guess I'd own a ton of dogs. I think the most obvious answer would be horses, but I don't know a whole lot about horses. I love dogs, especially big ones, so I'd have Great Danes (which are almost like horses!) and labrador retrievers. And I know they're not ranch animals, but I'd have ferrets too. I've always wanted a ferret, and if I lived on a ranch I might be able to convince my husband to own some if I kept these stinky critters outside.
4. If your life was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
Reese Witherspoon and Matt Damon
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Bills and a birthday card for my grandmother
And mil spouses, don't forget to link up 1 of your posts from this week with Abbey at Trading Diamonds for Dogtags for Mil Spouse Weekly Roundup!