My brain has been absolutely fried lately, and my thoughts are all over the place. So here are my...
Top 10 List of Random Thoughts
10) I wish Mr. Roller Coaster would find his alarm clock because he stole mine and I want it back. But then again, do I really need to know what time it is when Little C wakes me up in the middle of the night to go pee?
9) Why is it that Wal-Mart NEVER has red onions?
8) Is it weird that I felt possessive over the John Deere when Mr. Roller Coaster mowed the lawn?
7) Little C will tell anyone who will listen what her full name is, and the other day I overheard Big C telling a stranger our phone number. Time for a PERSEC talk.
6) Where is all this laundry coming from?!
5) The welcome home banner the kids and I made for Mr. Roller Coaster is still hanging in our family room. I just don't have the heart to take it down yet.
4) I recently finished reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" (AWESOME book by the way!). As soon as I finished it and passed it along to Mr. Roller Coaster, he bought "The Girl Who Played With Fire" on his Kindle. Call me old-fashioned, but I much prefer turning a page than pushing a button.
3) Little C's 3rd birthday is rapidly approaching. Barbie party at Chuck E. Cheese. Oh joy.
2) We bought a new camera so we wouldn't have to lug our fancy Nikon to Jamaica, but the memory card doesn't fit into my universal card reader. And because I'm too lazy to install the new software, I have yet to see all the gorgeous pictures I took.
1) The deployment has truly come full circle. Mr. Roller Coaster's parting gift to me was a nasty case of poison ivy. Well, break out the calamine lotion because he's passed it along to me once again. Thanks honey.