I've missed the last couple of Wife of a Sailor's Mil Spouse Friday Fill-Ins, but I'm back! Here are this week's questions...
1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)
Wow, I'm such a goody goody, I don't think I could ever commit a crime large enough to force me to be a fugitive. But if I had to choose, it would probably be reckless driving for speeding on the interstate...I love to drive fast. Public intoxication might be fun too.
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
That's a good question. At least 12 more years.
3. What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
A recipe I found in Real Simple for Thai Chicken Curry. I've tried tons of curry recipes, and this one is by far the best. And the great part is that I can substitute chicken for shrimp or tofu, and it would still be fantastic.
4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
Nothing left undone or unsaid.
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Either South Carolina or Virginia. Definitely NOT Alabama, Florida, or New Jersey.