Here are Big C's...
Top 10 Reasons Why I Wish I Was a Grown-Up
10) I could eat whatever I want.
9) I could sit in Dad's chair.
8) I could stay home by myself when no one else is in the house.
7) I could buy whatever I want.
6) I'd get to stay up late.
5) I'd make all the rules.
4) I would climb tall buildings. (Sidenote: When I told him that was a silly one because grown-ups don't climb buildings, he replied, "I will. Don't cross that one out Mom.")
3) I want to be the boss.
2) I will join the military and fight for freedom.
1) I want to teach kindergarten at my school. And I'll tell everybody on the first day that you only get 2 chances to be bad and that's it. And if you're bad for the 3rd time, you go to the principal's office. Then when I am retired, I'm going to have a job that includes hunting. And when I retire from hunting, I will go back to school to study science because I love science. And when I retire from that, I'm going to be a chef. And I'm only going to cook the same thing every day because that's what my customers want.
If you have kids, why do they wish they were grown-ups? If you don't, why did you wish you could be a grown-up when you were a kid?