10) Big C frequently tells me what time of the day it is in Japan.
9) Big C proudly dons a high and tight haircut (although with daddy gone, we've let it grow out a little so I'm not looking at his scalp).
8) Big C had a camouflage-themed birthday party.
7) Little C often busts out with a "Yes Sir!" when I give her a direct command.
6) For months after moving to our current location, Big C kept asking me where we're going next.
5) Big C can explain why his sister was born in Japan but she isn't Japanese.
4) Big C has his own military uniform.
3) Both kids can execute a near-perfect salute.
2) Little C calls every man she sees in uniform Daddy.
1) Before Big C celebrated his 5th birthday, he had lived in 5 different houses. By her 2nd birthday, Little C was in her 3rd house.
What tops your list?