Yes, it's Friday again. Time for Mil Spouse Friday Fill-In hosted by Wife of a Sailor.
1. What is your spouse’s best feature?
I fell in love with his eyes. But he also has this one smile he flashes when he's truly happy. It brightens up his whole face.
2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Before my 2nd pregnancy, I would have said mild. Since having my daughter, I'm all about hot. (That also says a lot about my daughter's spicy personality.)
3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
My ugly Blockbuster video shirt and the hideous pants I had to use my own money to buy to match the shirt. But it was well worth the free movie rentals.
4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
I'd like to say something profound like I'd sneak into the White House to see what really goes on in there. Or sit in college physics courses until I truly get it. But honestly, I would follow my son around. He never tells me what he does at school or summer camp. It would be fun to find out.
5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
Way too much to list here. If I ignore the list, do you think it will go away?
Brought to you by
Wife on the Roller Coaster