Top 10 Reasons Why I Don't Feel as Old as I Am
10) I can still get away with not wearing makeup in public.
9) I still get carded whenever I purchase alcohol. (Yes, I know the Wal-Mart cashiers card everyone, but work with me here.)
8) Kelly Clarkson and Lady Gaga are regulars on my iPod (in between bands that date me beyond my age like Fleetwood Mac and The Beatles).
7) Facebook friends tell me I look exactly the same as I did in high school.
6) Since my last birthday, I have run a half marathon and competed in a 3.5 mile open water swim.
5) I don't drink cofffee. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like this is just one small way I have avoided a step into adulthood.
4) I don't drive a mini-van. (Sorry to all you mini-van owners, but I will never drive one.)
3) My children can't outrun me. Yet.
2) No grey hairs. Yet.
1) My father is still my Daddy, and I'm still his Sweet Pea.
What tops your list?