I've got blogging on the brain. My Google Reader is practically exploding with the 100s of blogs I follow, and I'm always amazed by the difference between them. Some bloggers share their thoughts and experiences, some share news and information, some share giveaways and deals, some share a random combination of everything. So I got to thinking about why I blog. Here are my....
Top 10 Reasons Why I Blog:
10) To vent without being interrupted
9) To express myself in a way I'm unable to do verbally
8) To "meet" new people
7) To bring people together
6) To hone my writing skills
5) To make myself publicly accountable for private goals
4) To be a part of a community and use that community for advice and support
3) To help me appreciate the joys in my life
2) To learn more about myself
1) To share my thoughts and experiences in the hopes that others who may be going through the same things know they aren't alone
What tops your list?